A rumor is spreading in Mirkwood. It is said that giant spiders have infested the forest. Driven by a mixture of curiosity, heroism and recklessness you enter the realm of the Woodland King. Whatever awaits you on the "Shadowed Paths" of Mirkwood and in the shadowed halls of Moria, preparation and protection are essential.
Of course, we will support you on this new journey as well. Here you can get the matching Feldherr foam set to neatly store the game material in the expansion's board game box.
- The set fits exactly into the original board game box of the expansion "Shadowed Paths" for "The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth" by Fantasy Flight Games.
- Provides space for all 5 hero and 25 enemy miniatures, and all the game accessories of the expansion. All cards fit with sleeves.
- The lid of the board game box protrudes about 5-6 cm.
The set includes:
- 1 foam tray for miniatures and tokens (AFMEYA060BO)
- 1 foam tray for cards, tiles, and tokens (AFMEXZ055BO)
- 1 foam topper
In the upper foam tray you can place the miniatures. Arwen, Balin, Dis, Eleanor and Gandalf, as well as the Balrog and the other 24 figures of your enemies, will be assigned their own miniature-precisely cut compartments. Thanks to the precise fit the detailed miniatures stay safely in place even when the box is transported.
The soft foam reliably protects the filigree parts, such as Gandalf's staff or the wings of the demon, from damage. If you paint your figures, you can also make sure that the paint is protected from scratches and abrasion.
All 30 figures can be stored here clearly arranged and there is still a small compartment left, in which you sort the hill/trunk terrain tokens.
Insert number two takes care of the remaining tokens, the tiles, and the cards. Two compartments offer enough space to neatly store the small cards, like the item cards. Finger-wide recesses make it easier for you to take out the stacks. All cards also fit with sleeves.
The large compartment is used to store the journey map tiles and the hero cards.
You have 6 more compartments left to sort the remaining tokens.
A matching foam topper closes the whole thing. On the topper you can place the booklet.
Hereby, all miniatures are safely packed, the game material is neatly stowed away and you are well prepared for the next adventures in Middle-earth.
The lid of the board game box protrudes significantly. The Feldherr foam set for the core game can be stored together with this foam set in our Storage Box LBBG250. A separate bundle is available in our shop (LBBG13).
The foam trays have the dimensions:
- AFMEYA060BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 60 mm total height (50 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- AFMEXZ055BO: 285 mm x 285 mm x 55 mm total height (45 mm usable height + 10 mm foam base)
- high-quality, fine pored foam
- chlorine and acid-free
- Made in Germany