Much like the gallant knights in jousting tournaments of yore, WWI fighter pilors egaged in a modern version of the medieval joust. Each aviator's survival depended greatly on both his skill and the quality of his aircraft.
WWI aviators were brave men who fought heroically in a tragic war.
Blue Max is a World War I aerial combat game for 2-6 players. Players divide into two teams and take on the role of pilots trying to shoot down the greatest number of enemy planes
- Double sided game board (1 side plain blue, 1 side historical landscape)
- 6 Player Screens (3 per faction), brown/grey outside, rule summery inside
- 18 Maneuver Charts - (for 6 different aircraft: 6x3 Maneuver Charts: Fokker Dr.1, Albatros DIII, Halberstadt CLII, Nieuport 24, Sopwith Triplane, Bristol F2B.)
- 18 Airplane Cards (for the 6 different types; 3x3 per faction), 1 side airplane info, 1 side airplane details
- 144 Small game cards (136 damage cards, 8 trace cards)
- 18 Airplane tiles (6 different types; 3x3 per faction), 1 side top view, 1 side flank view
- 6 Ready marker tiles / direction tiles
- 12 Special damage marker tiles (6 fire/smoke, 6 observer killed)
- 15 Ammunition marker tiles
- 30 Altitude marker tiles (1/2/3/4/5 each 6)
- 24 Altitude maneuver tiles (up/down/constant/landing each 6)
- 60 Fuel marker tiles
- 1 Block with 60 playing sheets
- 6 Special dice!
Ostrzeżenie! Produkt zawiera małe elementy. Nieodpowiednie dla dzieci w wieku poniżej 3 lat.